Manual Mode.... Angela

Saturday, May 26, 2012 1 comments
My technical knowledge of photography is very limited, and I must admit that I do tend to keep my camera on Auto Mode as it is easier and less hassle. Sam and Evette have been encouraging me to leave Auto behind and go to Manual Mode.

Today, when I travelled up to the Botannical Gardens I decided to do all my shots on Manual Mode. Wow, what an eye opener it was, I had a great time learning about adjusting the settings to suit the light and composition of the photos. Manual Mode is my new friend...


Manual Mode Macro -Pink rose with dew drops

Manual Mode Macro - Dark Pink rose

Manual Mode Macro - Fallen Camellia Flower  

Manual Mode - Autumn Leaves

Manual Mode Macro - Cream and blue hydrangea

1 comments:

  • Evette Mendisabal said...

    YAY MUM!!!!! That's AWESOME! I'm so proud of you for stepping outside of your comfort zone! Way to go lady, they are all GORGEOUS shots. I especially love the dew drops on the rose.