Food Photography Challenge - Samantha

Saturday, May 12, 2012 1 comments
So normally on a mothers day there is breakfast in bed, spoiling mum with lunch and presents.  Not in our family.....Oh no sirie bob!  Today for Mothers Day we spent the day completing a challenge by finding food from around my house....believe me there is not a lot to choose from, and photographing it under my NEW lights :-), it was so much fun hanging out with Mum trying different things. 

Here are my chosen examples and I challenge you guys to give it a go as well, if you dont have studio lights, natural light is the next best thing, if the sun light is too bright, you could try diffusing the light by shooting under a white sheet/table cloth (cotton if possible) hung across a washing line, sounds funny but it works a treat!

I think images 2, 3 and 4 could have been lighter....oh well I know for next time :-)







1 comments:

  • Unknown said...

    Absolutley, whenever there is an opportunity to try out new equipment and give ourselves a challenge, Mother's Day take on a whole different meaning.

    It was a good afternoon, mine up next... Mum xx