Challenge # 14 - Timed Challenge

Sunday, January 9, 2011 2 comments
This weeks Challenge is nearly entirely up to you. We are issuing a timed challenge, so choose your shot set a timer for 5 minutes and SNAP HAPPY!! Your chosen space can be indoors or out, any subject, any style, you could even add a bit of fancy editing if you so choose ... but remember you ONLY have 5 minutes. Be creative and most of all HAVE FUN!!

We'd like to also welcome our new followers and encourage you to join in the fun if you'd like to. All you need to do is copy and paste the link to your photo's or blog post in to the comment section of this post. We're happy to have you participate!


Remember "Time flies when you're having fun!" so don't forget to set your timer!!

2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I know yesterday I said that I didnt think I would have time to do this challenge, I think I am wrong, 5 mins is nothing in the scheme of things, cant wait to get snapping :-)